What's it All About?

This is a blog about the wonderful man that is Will.

Friday 18 February 2011

The Gaff One Lives In

The Gaff
Well, who wouldn't want to live in a wooden house, surrounded by forest with the buzz of wildlife around you? A fool, that's who. My bedroom is just at the end of here with the window open and the other to the right. The view is pretty good too, to say the least.

The view from my bedroom, which is el fantastico!
There's also a good veranda for chilling out on too, of which I intend to make extensive use of., thank you very much.

The Chill Out Zone

Sun, beer, book, peace and no work.
The view out the back is of some woodland, which is also owned by Richard. Unfortunately we can't get it right now as there's a massive ravine between the house and the trees which is so dense with plant life as to be inpenetrable to even the most fool-hardy of humans. I have suggested creating a zip-wire!

I can smell the pine trees as soon as I venture out
It 's hard to demonstrate the scale of these trees, and my measuring-by-eye skills are so useless as to be virtually nil, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were about 200ft. They are HUGE! Tango the cat still has an appetite for climbing these things and then getting stuck, which has resulted in him having to be housebound. This has also affected Sparky, and all he can do is paw away at the door in a yearning to break free, as he awaits his evening walkies.

Sparky giving me a high-five

No comments:

Post a Comment